If you’re a member of the Skipton Community Noticeboard group on Facebook, you probably saw a number of posts about takeaway pizza over the weekend!
Following a weekend of pizza-related banter, we have decided that it’s time to ask Skipton a very important question:
Who DOES make the best pizza in Skipton?
Do you go bonkers over a Bodrum’s? Do you always choose a cheeky Chico’s? Perhaps, you prefer to order from one of our two pizzerias – Brody’s and Oakleys.
Let us know by completing the poll below! We’ll reveal the winner on Friday evening…
Who Makes the best Pizza in Skipton?
- Carter's Serious Eats (29%, 134 Votes)
- Chico's (26%, 120 Votes)
- Bodrums Kebab House (19%, 88 Votes)
- Oakley's Pizzeria & Grill (12%, 57 Votes)
- Rehman's Cottage (6%, 26 Votes)
- Brody's Yorkshire Pizzeria (5%, 23 Votes)
- Lemon's (3%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 462